We envision a society where everyone enjoys lifelong health and a life free from suffering.
To improve the health, education, economy, environment, social capital and personal capital of our community members. We accomplish this through the research, proposal and implementation of public health programs.
- To facilitate grass-root proactive involvement in sustainable development through the provision of education, training and advocacy on various thematic issues important to Kakamega County communities.
- To assist with capacity building of organized groups in both urban and rural communities.
- To reduce absolute poverty through the initiation of environmental friendly enterprises which are also beneficial for human health.
- To promote natural resource conservation.
- To promote sustainable farming techniques that will improve food security and help us to better adapt to climate change.
- To share health education and promote positive behavior change with youth and community members.
- To address the impacts of HIV/AIDS on orphans and vulnerable children and women.